Killer Agents of Shaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do when registering.

2 posters

Go down

What to do when registering. Empty What to do when registering.

Post  GuildLeader Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Hi guildies,
Please listen to these things as you register on this forum. Registering for this forum needs administration authorization therefore an administrator will have to come and activate your account. To make it easier for us to recognize you as a member, please when registering for an account on here make the username your main toon name. If it's not your main toon name that we know you by then please when you come onto the game, tell an officer to tell the guild leader to accept your account into the forum.

Thank you,
Guild Leader-Miaka

Last edited by GuildLeader on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
GuildLeader
GuildLeader
Admin
Admin

https://kaosteos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What to do when registering. Empty O.O.!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

Post  fongsama13 Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 pm

LMAO...i did not know we had to let them into the forum..that explains all the weird emails i got..sorry u allz..u mite have to reregister for the forum, i umm...deleted all my mail today and i guess the ones who register for forum, didnt get excepted..PLZ FORGIVE ME!?!?! lol! scratch
fongsama13
fongsama13
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down

What to do when registering. Empty LMAO

Post  GuildLeader Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:20 pm

LOL don't worry about it I've been doing it so everyone got accepted ^^. You needed to go into the administrator's page to accept the requesters lol.. unless you knew how to do that you couldn't have rejected them Razz ......
GuildLeader
GuildLeader
Admin
Admin

https://kaosteos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What to do when registering. Empty Re: What to do when registering.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum